Thursday, September 18, 2008

Because of You

Because of You,
You Made a Way,
You Let Me See,
A Brand New Day!

Because of You,
You are My Light,
You are My Sunshine,
That Shines so Bright!

Because of You,
You died on the Cross,
You Paid the Price,
So that we wouldn’t be Lost.

Because of You,
I Am Never Alone.
Your Grace and Mercy,
You Have Shown.

Because of You,
I Am Here Today,
It was You Alone
That enabled me to Stay.

Because of You,
I have No Doubts,
If I Trust in You,
You will work it Out.

Because of You,
My Gray skies are Gone,
My Life is mapped Out and
You knew it All Along.

Because of You,
I have No Fear,
Through trying times,
You Caught my Tears.

Because of You,
You are my Friend,
You are still with me,
Even until the End.

Because of You,
Your Power to Heal,
To calm the Oceans saying
“Peace be Still!”

Because of You,
Through All of my Burdens,
Sickness, Pain and
When I am Hurting.

Because of You,
I Have Learned to Let Go,
Because of You “My Savior”
You Already Know!

by: Belinda Richmond

No comments: